Blog devoted to announcements for the CS1590: Social Implications of Computing Technology class at the Dept of Computer Science at the Univ. of Pittsburgh, taught by Alexandros Labrinidis.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Oct 25 / Oct 27 / Nov 1, 2011: Intellectual Property
I'll take October 25th. I haven't taken a look at the book yet to figure out where to divide the work and all that but we will figure it out as we get closer to the date. Just wanted to call dibs on the 25th ;)
I would say I'll take three sections then 2 and 2 for you guys BUT these sections were not all created equally lol.. So there are 46 pages that's about 15 pages per day.. I'll take sections 1 and 2 which is 15 pages exactly. That leaves 4.3 which is 20 pages for Ryan and then the remainder for the last group? (Even though thats only 11 pages) Let me know if that's OK
I'll take October 25th. I haven't taken a look at the book yet to figure out where to divide the work and all that but we will figure it out as we get closer to the date. Just wanted to call dibs on the 25th ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Nathan
ill take october 27th
ReplyDelete-Ryan Mohan
Nick DiLucia and I will present on November 1st.
ReplyDeletethere are 7 sections in the Intelectual Property chapter. How should we split them?
ReplyDelete-
Ryan Mohan
I would say I'll take three sections then 2 and 2 for you guys BUT these sections were not all created equally lol.. So there are 46 pages that's about 15 pages per day.. I'll take sections 1 and 2 which is 15 pages exactly. That leaves 4.3 which is 20 pages for Ryan and then the remainder for the last group? (Even though thats only 11 pages) Let me know if that's OK
ReplyDeletethat sounds good to me. Ill cover 4.3
ReplyDeleteSounds good. Nick and I will handle sections 4.4-4.7
ReplyDeleteSorry for the delay:
ReplyDeleteYou wouldn't steal a...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmZm8vNHBSU
A Fair(y) Use Tale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJn_jC4FNDo